Thursday, September 10, 2009

Alright, so I guess some people are reading this and keeping tabs, and I don't intend to disappoint. Back home Oakland finally started today, after a week long hault of negotiation between administration and faculty. Which is good in a way, the last week I wish I was around there for the adventure and whatnot, but now its all over. here i've been working at my internship, mondays and tuesdays, at the west africa aids foundation. Im in charge of giving ideas and bettering the website, creating informational pamphlets, and part of a group which is celebrating a hue 10 year anniversary event for the organization. Classes are going good, im in class for a grand total of about 5 hours per week. 1 class I find boring and long. One I find interesting and long, one I find short and interesting. The long ones are 2 hours, the short is only 1. I have my history of Ghana class, socialogy/development in ghana class and a short internship class. They're all going fairly well I suppose. I have been doing a lot of walking around, mostly by myself, often at night. There is geat weather here to just wander around and enjoy. From my experiences it is relatively safe, my greatest problem with the area is having mosquito bites on my arms, growing the chances that I will catch, or already have, Malaria or some other random disease. In any case thats a short update on me, everyones comments are eatly apprectated (so I am assured people are actually reading), and I will write again soon. Until next time everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment