Monday, September 28, 2009

Wake me up when September Ends

So the month of september has, pretty much, gone by. It is odd, it seems as though each day is long yet each month is short. At this point though I just need to make it through October and November, and then the early days in December are as the finish line to getting home. I have been doing well, I have not yet cought Malaria or anything like that. I do expect to, the vast majority of students studying here get Malaria, and it is treated among the locals as a cold is treated in the states. I have been doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, excersizing and playing sports, reading, talking, hanging out, watching movies, making friends and all that other stuff just fine. I am enjoying the hot weather as much I can, remembering the icy cold of how michigan can be , and making the best of it being warm for the majority of the time. This weekend we are going on a trip to another region, which I am looking forward to. In 2 weeks we'll be starting mid terms, then the week after that we have mid term break. 1 more week in classes and then its november, so I suspect October will go by fairly easily and swiftly as well. As mentioned earlier, it seems as though the months do. The days however are a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment