Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday

I have now become used to seeing random goats and chickens wandering aimlessly throughout the streets. Horses as well and of courses random people. It seems the only other white people here are on the university grounds, or hang out at this arabic owned place called Frankies. The times I am able to use a computer are limited, likely 20 or 30 minutes a piece, so long posts will only be things I type in advance and get internet for later. This is one of those shorter times, as I try to e-mail professors and such as well as communicate through facebook and write on here. So far this seems boring but people know whats going on and they can be assured I am alive I guess. I am about to start my 3rd session of Asante Twi so I must be off, take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment