Thursday, August 13, 2009

Prior To Departure

There are things I do not know about this journey yet, one being my communication abilities with those back in the United States who may wonder what I am up to from time to time. So to try and easy the troubled woes of some people I decided to do this. My internet availability is more likely going to be extremely limited, as I am going to a place where more people have nothing on their feet unlike the minority of shoe-wearers. However, when i am able to have internet access I intend to post so people know what I am up to. Whether I am going on a mystic jungle safari, mingling with the locals or being mauled by a lion I intend to try and communicate as much as I can with the limited resources available. That being said as of now I am preparing myself, mentally and with with proper equipment for this endeavor. Thanks for reading, this is one of many.

1 comment:

  1. Can you try to keep the "being mauled by a lion" to a minimum? kthanx. Enjoy yourself and learn a lot while you're there but don't catch anything brother. TKE and Circle K will be awaiting your safe return (larger and more active than you left them).

    Love You Bro,
    Cyborg Jew

    ReplyDelete